Once Media Barrel has helped you develop a strategy for social media success, we can get to work on creating and implementing the actual media channels. A broad, robust social media campaign may include most or all of the following:
- Social networks – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Ning, Stribe, Google Wave etc.
- Online multimedia – Streaming video â€œcommercialsâ€ or live webcasts
- Podcasts – Blogtalkradio etc.
- Blogs – WordPress, Blogger, Typepad, Moveable Type, etc.
- Informative articles
- SEO-optimized web content, press releases or e-newsletters
In addition to helping you pick the most effective array of social networks for your needs, Media Barrel will help you devise an online profile that conveys an effective, consistent message across the wired community. We’ll determine what widgets, wikis, and other online gadgets make the most sense for your campaign. We’ll map out a system for posting regular, optimized blogs and other articles like clockwork, making you more attractive both to your audiences to and the major search engines.
Once Media Barrel has determined which of these tools work together with the best synergy for your particular objectives, the teams we devised during the strategy phase can get to work with a full understanding of what each and every online communication must achieve to protect and promote the brand.